Quality of your baby`s sleep depends on the choice of a right baby bedding, cot and a cot mattress. Our baby cots feature baby mattresses with natural buckwheat and coconut hulls. Natural buckwheat hulls used in pillows and cot bed mattresses have been proved to prevent backbone defects and help in treatment of cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine injuries. A unique way of producing inserts that is registered at the Patent Office, guarantees that our cot mattresses truly reflects the natural features of buckwheat hulls.
Unique properties of buckwheat hulls inserts include:
- anti-allergic properties: Tannin used in our cot mattresses is a natural bactericidal agent and prevents formation of micro-organisms as well as mites, arachnids and bacteria
- anti-sweat properties: Buckwheat hulls consist mainly of a cellulose-lignin complex and tannin possessing strong absorption properties. The cot mattress is always cool and dry and does not heat up providing appropriate heat and moisture exchange as well as ventilation
- anti-stress properties of natural buckwheat hulls were discovered by the Japanese many centuries ago. All over the world buckwheat hulls are still used to fill in mats for yoga, meditation or karate. Tannin and rutin contained in the hulls carry a negative charge and thus neutralize harmful effects of the positive magnetic field around us, water veins and watercourses
- hulls facilitate oxygenation and better nutrition of cells, muscles and blood. They also help treat inflammatory conditions and eliminate a cause of pain. They accelerate the process of wound healing, improve joint mobility and restore appropriate spine flexibility
- owing to their unique structure and natural elasticity hulls have orthopaedic properties. The shape and structure of an open shell placed in suitable chambers guarantees hard and springy support for the spine, neck and head. Shells moving freely towards each other adjust the cot mattress to the position of a sleeping baby and stimulate massage improving perfusion of your baby`s spine.